Central Vancouver Island’s Secret Jewel
Discover a land carved out by glaciers & oceans with everything from rugged coastlines to valleys of gentle rolling hills. Hike in stunning wilderness parks. Gaze at orcas, sealions, bears and the abundant wildlife. Enjoy a quaint shopping district & culinary delights from the many downtown shops, brew pubs and restaurants Courtenay has to offer.
City of Courtenay
Life by the Sea
The City of Courtenay has a population of just over 25,000 residents. The vibrant commercial hub of the Comox Valley is also home to a thriving arts community and an eclectic array of eateries, local businesses and community organizations.
Courtenay is one of Canada’s fastest growing urban communities. With excellent shopping, accommodation and restaurants, Courtenay is also home to a new Public Contemporary Art Gallery and the Sid Williams Civic Theatre, the north-central Island’s major performance centre.
Literally, just Minutes from Everything!
- 10 min drive to Comox Regional Hospital (4km)
- 4 blocks to Ambulance Station
- 5 min to Firehall (2.5km)
- 5 km to Police Station
- 10 min walk to Hotels
- Steps to bike path and walking trail
- Marine park only 800m away
- 2 blocks to Driftwood Mall
- 2 blocks to Grocery Store
- 25 min walk (4 min drive) to Downtown Shops (2km)
- 6 min drive to Puntledge River Park
- 35 min drive Mount Washington
- 15 min drive to Comox Lake
- 30 min drive to Strathcona Park
- 1 hour drive to Nanaimo
- 2 ½ hours drive to Victoria
- 3 hours drive to Tofino
- 14 min drive to the Airport
- 13 min drive to Powell River Ferry
- 3 min drive to Starbucks
- Pub/Restaurant in Complex